Thursday, June 23, 2011

How can I calculate my rented referral estimated average click and earnings?


 Lets take a look at your Onbux user page ,
check how many referral do you have at
the moment.
At the moment I have 43 Rented referral.




 Now, what is your rented referral clicks per day?
Since, not all referral have click yet for today. So lets take the referral clicks for yesterday. That is 87 click.





Its time for a little basic math calculation .
First, I want to find all my rented referral clicks for that day.

To find Average Clicks for all rented referral of a certain date

(number of rented referral click) {divide} ( number of rented referral)
87 (divide) 43 = 2,02 Average Click.

Now that I know my average referral clicks are 2.02, that means I am earning money !
If you read my last post, you will know that if your rented referral average clicks are
less than 1.66, that means you did not profit anything but having a lost !~ T.T

Yes, I am having a profit ! But how much?

To find your daily, weekly, monthly, yearly profit

_________________________________________________________________________
87  X  0.005   =   $0.455  -  [ 43  X  0.25  (divide)  30  ]   =  $0.097 daily earning


                                                                                           =  $0.67 weekly earning

                                                                                           =  $20.3 monthly earning 

                                        $243.6  -  [43  X  0.25  X  12]    =  $129 yearly earning
                                                      * This calculation for yearly earning is necessary because you need to renew your 
                                                         rented referral every month    
_________________________________________________________________________
*Please note that this is not your gross profit, it does not calculate your money that you spend on recycling rented referral and new rented referral purchase. If you plan not to rent anymore referral or your referrals are active and you don't have to recycle them, this is your estimated gross profit


Can someone leave a comment below? I don't know if someone has been ever reading this or am I talking to myself?

   

No comments:

Post a Comment