Friday, June 17, 2011

This is FREAKING SLOW, how can I speed up the proccess with $0 as usual? - How to get direct referral - part 1

Getting Direct referral of course! It is free, and they will follow you forever!

So how can I do it?

1. Set up a blog

  Just like mine,  I set up this blog to get direct referral, besides putting my referral link on my website, I teach you guys my strategy on onbux ! It is easy to do and free as you can get access to all those free blog hosting website such as blogger, wordpress, squidoo, livejournal , etc. Show payment proof on your blog if you have one.

  The next thing you need to do is to "drive traffic" to your blog. Drive traffic means to bring in people to your blog.  How? there are a lot of ways to do this, but I will show some that I use. Mention your blog name while chatting with someone. Here is one site that I go in to discuss about marketing strategies with them. It is called Birejji. !!WARNING!!DO NOT SPAM ON BIREJJI OR YOU WILL GET BAN. 
Next, request your friends to put up your blog's link on their web, even if the contents are unrevelant. There is still small chance that his reader will check out that link. People often seach for ways to earn money on social sites. The ones that I use are Sidetick and Mylot .

No comments:

Post a Comment