Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I already set up my blog, nobody is watching? - How to get direct referral - part 2

Ok, now you got your blog done, if not please read back my older post for the part 1 version of how to get referral.

'This is FREAKING SLOW, how can I speed up the proccess with $0 as usual? - How to get direct referral - part 1' 

 ________________________________________


Now its time to get some view on your blog !
In order to get views, I use a website called  FREEMILLIONAUTOSURF . This website provides something like view exchange.

When you view 3 other people's site, you get 2 view on your site in return. This is totally FREE

All you have to do is open it and let it run, sometimes some annoying site will appear the "don't leave page"
Well, I don't know what exactly its called, some window appear and says
"are you sure you want to leave this offer? click cancel to go to the next page"

This is great because you are able to raise your blog ranking among other paid to click (PTC) site blog.

I wouldn't explain more about this site, you can check the details and faqs on the website itself.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND HAVE YOU SITE UP AND RUNNING

No comments:

Post a Comment