Thursday, June 16, 2011

I can earn more $$ without spending any money, 0$ ?

have you heard of the word PTC(paid to click) and how it works? If so, you can skip to the next paragraph. Yes, just just like the name, you get paid to click on advertisement, it is the most easiest way to earn money without spending a single cent. You can invest money in it to speed up the process.  If not it is quite slow... not to worry, I also started earning money with paid to click site without spending even a single cent, and I am now earning 1$ each day. It may seem slow at first, but after a few months, it will get faster and faster with the help of referral. Let me  introduce you to some paid to click site that i use and trusted :

   http://www.onbux.com/?r=Enthoz
   http://www.neobux.com/?r=Enthoz
   http://www.vcbux.com/?r=Enthoz

This is the 4 Paid To Click site that I am currently using, yes, I admit, I wanted directed referral, that's why i create this blog. But, I am going to teach you my strategy that I use on ONBUX first, because I love ONBUX and he is the best !, just hope that you will register under me XD . First of all, register a account on ONBUX , the procedure you should know yourself. Now lets proceed to the strategy below OH YEAH!



THE STRATEGY TO PAID TO CLICK ONBUX


1. It may seems hard at first, you have to click all 4 advertisement. $0.01 for each, so everyday you earn $0.04. If you click everyday, you can buy 3 rented referral in 19 days for 75 cents, HOLD ON, don't ever rent them first ! It takes 19 days for you to reach 75 cent, don't risk it, the 3 of the person maybe unactive clicker that will make u lose profit. you need at least $1 to rent. Why? because if the rented referral is inactive, you need to recycle(paying $0.08 to get a new ref) them. $0.08 for 3 person is $0.24. Totaling your earning makes it $0.99. So, the real duration u need to wait before renting referral is 25 days, to get $1

2. YAY, you just got your very first rented referral, don't celebrate yet, if you are lucky, you get a active referral , otherwise you have to spend a few cents ($0.08) to recycle to get a new one. Most of the time i get referral that is active.

3. How do I know if I am having profit or not?  here's how, every referral have their Average click per day, this is too keep track of their activeness. some referral that are active but they only click 1 or 2 times per day. Some click 4 advertisement but it is once in a while. So, I made calculation to determine when to recycle them. once their Average click is less than 1.7,  recycle them at ONCE!! Why? Because when it goes less than 1.7, you earn NOTHING !

Here's my calculation :                  1 referral click = $0.005
                                      1 referral(30days) cost  = $0.250
                                 
              [0.005 X (average click) X 30] - 0.250 = profit
                                                   assume if profit = 0,
               (0.005 X (average click) X30 ] -0.250 = 0
                                        0.15 X (average click) = 0.250
                                                     average click  = 0.250 {divide} 0.15
                                                     average click  = 1.666666666667

Yes, now you understand why you must recycle your referral when its less than 1.7.
!!!Auto-pay has exception!!!  ( I did not do the calculation for auto-pay)
          
4. Turn on your Auto-pay it pays your referral for another day when he clicks on the ads 1 time. is slightly cheaper than renewing your referral every 30 days. But when your referral's day is less than (I forgot the actual day) 20days. It will stop paying your referral .


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 That's all for today, I will post more strategy if there is people coming to my blog and I see result that creating this blog actually works for getting directed referral. Leave a feedback on the comment or message me. I want to know if I am doing well.


WORDS FOR THE EXPERTS

Well, I need help driving traffic to my blog, if any of you have a Paid To Click blog, leave a comment or message me, so I will help advertise your link in my website and you will do the same. I only do Neobux , Onbux and Vcbux, so you can get directed referral on your other ptc. I can put your link on the side bar like "MORE PAID TO CLICK SITES AVAILABLE!" Don't worry, I am an active person and will try to update my blog every week. If any experts out there have any idea of getting directed ref or driving traffic, please do share with me :D
"Sharing is Caring " :D peace ^^

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and methods for generating $1,000s per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete